Now – or as soon as possible
- Begin to cast the vision within your church, your association, or with other like-minded believers for the work of planting churches with your UUPG.
- Pray about the people that will be invited to participate in the London Lab to receive in-depth training in cross-cultural church planting skills.
- Be sure that everyone in your group has a passport. If a visa will be required for your field visit, understand the requirements and when you must apply.
- Talk with your People Group Coach about the schedule for your field visit.
February 1, 2014
- Confirm participation in the Embrace London Lab with the Euro Embrace Coordinator.
- If you have not already done so, make your hotel and plane reservations.
April 7-10, 2014
- London Lab training for your small group.
- You should probably arrive in London on Sunday, April 6 so that you are rested and your body clock has adjusted for the training.
April 11, 2014
- Travel to visit your UUPG.
- Return home date should be agreed upon with your People Group Coach.
Have you indicated your commitment?
If you have not previously indicated your church’s commitment to embrace or to explore the possibility of embracing an unengaged, unreached people group, please do that here. This is not the same as the celebration covenant (see expectations). This is only making a commitment to explore the possibility.
Still have questions?
Please don’t hesitate contacting us. We’ll help walk you through what it might mean for your church to embrace an unreached and unengaged people among Europeans.